In this newsletter:
- We talk through a better way to buy your pet food directly through The Mobile Vet Nurse.
Introducing The Mobile Vet Nurse Food Management Program
There are lots of factors to consider when choosing the right kind of food for your cat or dog. You may find yourself getting lost between the many brands all claiming to be the best for your pet’s health, and whether you should feed them wet or dry food. Then there’s the nuisance of having to dash to the shops when you’ve suddenly run out!
The great news is The Mobile Vet Nurse has a new time-saving solution for you. We have introduced our brand-new Food Management Program exclusively to The Mobile Vet Nurse members.
How Does the Food Management Program work?
- During our consultation, we discuss your pets current dietary requirements and if there are any health issues such as being overweight or joint issues.
2. We then talk through our recommendations, including which brands would be best for your pet and the health benefits to your cat or dog.
3. We deliver 2 bags of food on your inital order, then hey-presto – we bring your next scheduled delivery to your next appointment!
Never run out of pet food again.
We will schedule a plan where we deliver 2 bags of food on your initial delivery, and then bring a bag with us at the next appointment. You can even text or email us should you unexpectedly need more food – you will never be caught short again!
Here’s how our Food Management service will help your wallet and pet:
- Buy 10 bags and get a bag free
- Never run out of pet food again, so no late dashes to the shops!
- Delivered directly to your door
- Quality veterinary food containing the correct amount of calories for your pet, helping to combat animal obesity and minimise joint stress
- Nutritionally formulated with all the key ingredients to ensure a healthy coat; promote healthy digestion maintain strong and healthy teeth, and animal proteins to support strong lean muscles
- And the most important reason…due to having fewer fillers – less poop to clean up!
To enroll in The Mobile Vet Nurse Food Management Program click here and fill in your details. We will be in touch with you shortly!
See what our customers are saying about the Food Management Plan
Need to Cancel a Booking?
Please give 24 hours’ notice for cancellation of scheduled visits. As per The Mobile Vet Nurse Customer Service Agreement Terms and Conditions, if you need to cancel your booking:
Payment for the services may be requested if less than 24 hours’ notice is given (this is assessed on a case by case basis).
Read the full Agreement on our website, or get a printed copy from your Mobile Vet Nurse.
Thanks for Reading!
We look forward to catching up with you in person at your next appointment. If you need to book one of our services now, please call 027 479 5005 or contact us.
Chrissy and The Mobile Vet Nurse Team
Chrissy MacPherson, NCVN
Director, The Mobile Vet Nurse Ltd